Why Choose Springfield Care HomesExceptional standards of personal individual care since 1990
We have been providing a specialist care service to the community since 1990 and have consistently provided exceptional standards of personal individual care, the only home to attain the City of Sunderland Healthy Homes Award consecutively since its introduction in 1996.
We are located within a quiet residential area and provide a relaxed, safe and secure environment which is bordered by substantial grounds, providing for a perfect holistic care setting.
Our on-going development programme ensures even more focus on the overall needs of our residents, with such recent innovations being added to our service as; relaxing therapeutic hydro-spa baths, multi-sensory equipment, interactive televisions and cinema screen as well as our outdoor therapeutic garden and patio areas, with relaxing water features, which overlook Philadelphia Cricket Ground.
We believe that as a small, family-orientated, locally-operated care provider, we are able to work closely with our residents and their families, in order to quickly adapt or individually tailor our services to cater for specific needs and wishes, placing particular emphasis on leisure and social activities, meals and religious observations.
At Springfield Care Homes, we actively encourage the involvement of our Residents and their families in the on-going day to day operation of the Home, which is achieved through regular meetings and forums with our residents, families and friends.
To ensure our homes consistently achieve the high standards our residents deserve, we actively seek your views and involvement to ensure that the activities and routines of daily living exceed your expectations and preferences!
- Purpose Built Specialist ‘Dementia Friendly’ Care Home
- Independently Family Owned and Operated Since 1995.
- Promoting ‘Old Fashioned Family Values’
- 2012, 2013 & 2014 Dignity Champions
- The Only Care Home To Have Ever Achieved The ‘Healthy Homes Award’ For 18 Consecutive Years!
- Registered ‘Best Practice In Dementia Care Facilitators’
- Members of NAPA ‘Meaningful Activities For Older People’
- No Ordinary Care Home – A Real ‘Family’ Home
- ‘Gold Rated Care Home’
- Caring for Your Loved Ones Since 1995
- Rated ‘7/7 Excellent’ By The City of Sunderland
- 2012 Dignity Champions
- Best Practice In Dementia Care Registered Facilitators